www.boudoirprive.ro collects the personal data of the users/consumers (beauty salon services) pursuant to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Effective 25 May 2018, the personal data of the users shall be processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
www.boudoirprive.ro has taken technical and organizational security measures to protect the data under its control against any accidental or intentional handling, loss, destruction or against the access of any authorized persons.
- WHY IS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
www.boudoirprive.ro processes personal data in order to facilitate consumers’ access to beauty salon services.
Furthermore, the following personal data: full name of the user (name and first name), email address and phone number can be processed for marketing purposes in connection with the services of www.boudoirprive.ro, to send out newsletters or contact consumers to be interviewed on promotion of the services of www.boudoirprive.ro via the website (testimonials);
- boudoirprive.ro shall seek the express consent of consumers to processing of their personal data for marketing purposes. Consumers may withdraw their consent at any time by sending an email to the email address of www.boudoirprive.ro ([email protected]) or by clicking on the link to unsubscribe from the receipt of any marketing information/newsletters received provided in any email received from www.boudoirprive.ro. Withdrawal of the consent by the user shall have no effect whatsoever on the lawfulness of consent-based processing before the withdrawal thereof.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
- The information provided by you: name, surname, phone number, address, email;
- The information we receive via the contact form on the website, mandatory for your request to access boudoirprive.ro services. Moreover, by contacting Boudoir Prive over the phone, you consent that your personal information can be processed by www.boudoirprive.ro (saved, shared with 3rd party collaborators).
- Provision of this personal data is voluntary. Nevertheless, it does stand for a fundamental condition for www.boudoirprive.ro to be able carry out the services, like notifications for appointments in our beauty salon. The failure to provide the personal data shall prevent Boudoir Prive from notifying you, and, hence, to deliver the services.
- Similarly, by accessing our website, you assume the fact that, via third parties, www.boudoirprive.ro involuntarily processes (stores), in addition to the data above, the IP address, the time of visit, the access place, the name and version of the Internet browser, the operation system, including other parameters supplied by the Internet browser used to access the website.
- The personal data shall be processed for the legitimate interests pursued by www.boudoirprive.ro or by a third party provided that such legitimate interest does not override the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the user;
- Some personal data shall be processed by www.boudoirprive.ro during or after the end of provision of the services to users when the law requires this;
- WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA TO?
- www.boudoirprive.ro may disclose personal data to providers of services to the website or the beauty salon. The services that can be requested are, for instance, provision of IT infrastructure and services, provision of customer services, improvement of the salon’s operations, optimization of the website. Unless this is strictly necessary or imposed under the binding legislation, these are not authorized to disclose or use for personal purposes the personal data of the users, and will act in the name of, and according to the instructions of www.boudoirprive.ro.
- Furthermore, www.boudoirprive.ro may disclose your personal data to courts of law, prosecutor’s offices or other public authorities for legal compliance purposes or in the course of binding legal proceedings (such as a search warrant or a court judgment).
- YOUR RIGHTS
In performance of its activities, www.boudoirprive.ro intends to allow individuals to exercise their rights under the law as to their personal data, which are equal to those defined under the laws of the European Union.
REGULATION (EU) No 2016/679
- 15 The right of access to personal data: allows a natural person to obtain information about all of their personal data being processed, irrespective of the medium, and also to obtain from the controller a copy of the personal data processed – this right is granted to data subjects by authorizing their access to their own accounts with www.boudoirprive.ro, where they can view all the information and documents submitted to Boudoir Prive;
- 16 The right to intervene on the data: grants a natural person the right to correct, supplement, update or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or obsolete data or the data the collection, use, disclosure or storage of which are prohibited.
- 17 The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten): allows the natural person to request erasure of the personal data that concerns him/her, in observance of the legal limitations;
- 18 The right to restriction of processing: the natural person has the right to request restriction of personal data processing during the entire period of the purpose for which such restriction has been applied;
- Pursuant to art. 19, www.boudoirprive.ro is under the obligation to inform the recipients of personal data about any data erasure/rectification/restriction, unless this involves disproportionate effort. Furthermore, at request, the controller shall inform the data subject of the data recipients.
- 20 The right to data portability: allows the natural person to request provision of all the data stored by the controller, in a structured and easily accessible format, directly to the data subject or another controller with the same scope of business, where this is technically feasible;
- 21 The right to object: allows a natural person to object, for grounded reasons, to processing of their personal data. This right does not apply to processing of the data required to settle the dispute referred by the individual to www.boudoirprive.ro, because it would render impossible for the Centre to carry out its work in optimal conditions. Natural persons may also object, without reasons, to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as this is in connection with the respective direct marketing.
To exercise their rights, data subjects will file a written (handwritten or by electronic means) and signed application to www.boudoirprive.ro. In this application, the applicant may indicate whether they want to be sent the information to a particular address, which can also be an email address, or by mail or courier with personal delivery. www.boudoirprive.ro is required to make known the measures taken in accordance with the above articles, as well as, if applicable, the name of data processors and/or the third party/parties the personal data about the data subject has been disclosed to. Such communication shall take place within 15 days of receiving the request, in observance of the applicant’s choice of the means of submission, and indicating the term for addressing the request, taking into account the complexity of the operation.
To exercise you rights under the effective legislation, you may submit your request by email to [email protected] or by mail to Calea Turzii nr. 85, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County.