Had the mother nature blessed you with perfect curls but do they sometimes give you headaches?
I understand you perfectly because I too am the possessor of curly hair and I am glad to be able to share things from my experience with you! 🙂
People with curls can confirm you that it is not easy to style this type of hair. From this reason, I chose to give you advice about how to take care of your hair.
What do you need to know?
- Through its nature, curly hair is more fragile, with a drying and breaking tendency, as well as loosing its shine. Therefore, it is more exposed to deterioration than straight hair.
- Do not brush the hair with a thick or plastic brush. In order to untangle the curls, use the fingers. You can also use a leave-in conditioner that hydrates and helps us untangle the hair.
- When you wash it, do not use shampoos with a strong washing base, but use instead a mask that would nourish it. For curls definition use a hair cream. Put a small quantity of product in your palm and distribute it uniformly on the hair.
- If you have enough time, leavethe hair to dry naturally or by tamponing it with a towel. If you are in a hurry and you want extra volume, use the hair dryer speaker type and dry your hear upside-down starting from the tips to the roots and a medium temperature in order not to spread the curls. In the end, it is recommended to go once more with the hair dryer with cold air to fix the curls.
- At night it is recommended to sleep on a silk pillow because this way the curls will fall naturally on its smooth surface without electrifying and will remain as beautiful.
- If you opt to straighten your hair, I recommend you to go to a beauty salon. The technique and dexterity of the professionals are much more superior than the personal abilities and this way, your hair will benefit of a special care and will be exposed for a shorter period of time to the agressive procedures.
As care products, I recommend you the lux products Kerastase that offer long-term protection against thermic deterioriation, offers shine and naturally defined curls full o volume:
- KERASTASE Professional Shampoo Nutritive Bain Oleo Curl Shampoo
- KERASTASE Nutritive Oleo Curl Intense Masque
- KERASTASE Nutritive Oleo Curl Intense Masque – Cream for curly hair
The following L’Oreal professionel products offer a delicate care:
- L’OREAL Professionel Shampoo Serie Expert Oleo Curl Intense Masque
- L’OREAL Professionnel Serie Expert Curl Contour Mask – professional nourishing mask for curly hair
- L’OREAL Professionnel Série Expert Curl Contour spray for curly hair.
I hope you found my advice useful. I am waiting for you at the salon! 🙂